3 Things I Can't Live Without (..well not can't, but choose not to!):
- My truly amazing boyfriend
- My phone - to be specific BlackBerry Bold 9700
- Hot showers
- Thin Hangers - I should've done this sooner, the smaller the hangers the more clothes I can fit!
- ASOS Jersey Dogtooth Mini Skirt: $25.69
- ASOS Colour-Block Pleated Mini Skirt: $20.55
- My USA Trip in November! - can't wait to stay at the Surrey Hotel in New York: $755/per night
- I need a beachy holiday, thinking Thailand - staying at the Outrigger Koh Samui: $305/per night
- Definitely want to tour Canada/Alaska - pictuing myself at Fairmont Lake Louise $549/per night
3 Favourite Hair Products:
- GHD Purple Indulgence Hair Straightener: $106.21 - heats up in 30 seconds!
- Macadamia Natural Healing Oil Treatment: $6.50 - the 10ml size is perfect for the handbag.
- Nak Dry Shampoo: $13.50 - great for days between washes.
- Kate Spade Cobble Hill Leslie Handbag: US$425 - maybe I'll splurge when I get to New York..
- Christian Louboutin Heels: US$795 - the red soles just get me!
- Dell Inspiron R Laptop: $499 - I love that you can change the lid colour!
3 Favourite Beauty Products:
- Clinique High Lengths Mascara: $38
- Clinique Almost Powder Makeup: $50 - great for setting foundation, also has SPF15.
- Clinique Foundation Brush: $49 - good investment for smooth makeup application.
- Windows Live Email - personal emails
- Facebook - catch up on the latest news from friends
- eBay - there's always something I'm watching or bidding on!
- Burt's Bees Lip Balm: $6.95 - helps fight to the air conditioner/heater drying out my lips.
- Mentos: $1.00 - has now become my work nickname because I'm always eating them!
- Sultanas: $2.20/pack of 6 boxes - great for pre/post lunch snacks.