Tuesday 27 September 2011

New Favourite: Therapy Shoes

I recently bought some new heels and the moment I put them on I fell in love. They fit perfectly, just the right amount of cushioning, dangerously high and stylish! I bought these:

 Pump: Sugardaddy in Orange $49.95 (also comes in black patent, black suede & bone)


After exploring their website I have picked my favourite from each shoe type.

Sandal: Carribean in Black $29.95 (also comes in silver & tan)

Heel: Palermo in Black $59.95 (also comes in bone)

Wedge: Riviera in Cobalt $59.95 (also comes in black & tangerine)
Boot: Eiffel in Black $49.95 (also comes in taupe)

2 comments:

  1. Ur new pumps are so chic! Gotta love high heels that are somewhat comfy;) Loving the cobalt blue wedges!

    Blurbs|Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first one the color is beautiful!
    I follow you now:)

    http://mywhitenotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete